Tagging is our topic du jour (du semaine, I guess). I've just tagged my blog posts for Project Play with the week number so far, I didn't really think about tagging them according to subject, but that's a good idea. I do tag things on my book review blog. My tags are pretty general and include novel, nonfiction, movie themed book, website and blog. I did start a del.icio.us account a while ago and maintain it still.
Ok, so I really like tagging and folksonomies and agree with the point made in the lecture that they're bridging the gap between librarians and users. I tried searching for Broadway and it's everything I would expect (and sadly no new amazing resource like I wanted to find). Anyway, I think that tag clouds are a great way to learn more about something or someone because you see what's used most or most important.
2 comments:
oooh. Church sign generator? That is some fun stuff. Can't wait to give that a whirl. Thank you, Emily!
Oh, Emily, I can't thank you enough. The church sign generator was just what I needed to safely and humorously express some of my evil thoughts.
Post a Comment