
Week 3 is about Jott and Remember the Milk, both excellent tools. I can see how Remember the Milk would be helpful for library staff and of course helpful in life in general. I love the idea of Jott and can't wait to try it. Stef's blog post using Jott worked just fine and it seems like a great idea for those times when you need a reminder about something; it's the second best thing after having Internet on your phone. I've been playing around with lots of cool web 2.0 stuff shadowing the ref desk at the CIMC and their website is totally 2.0 with bookmarks fed from del.icio.us tags and such, it's great. I also just added Forecastfox to my Mozilla Firefox browser and my weather forecast now shows up on the lower task bar which is very handy.
2 comments:
Thanks for the ForecastFox tip! I just added it to my Firefox, too....
Glad to see you're finding and exploring more things....and please keep sharing them!
Yes, thanks, Emily! Do you use igoogle? I have customized weather on that at home, but ForecastFox is great for at work.
Post a Comment